Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Beginning of the McLendons...

So Randy and I got married on May 5th of 2007. We went to Riviera Maya, Mexico on our honeymoon to an all-inclusive resort (which is the ONLY way to go!). Shortly after we got married we started the process of finding a house of our own, and decided at the time that it would be cheaper to build a new home with everything to OUR liking, than to buy an existing home and having to make tons of changes and hope we could find something that we both liked. In Jan. of 2008 we FINALLY moved into our new home =)


Then... the next big thing happened.. On the day before our ONE YEAR anniv. I found out that I was pregnant! I couldn't wait to call Randy and tell him but I knew if I did wait it would make the surprise so much better. Randy works nights so that night before I went to bed I set out a little FLORIDA GATORS onesie with a note that said "Happy Anniv. DADDY!" and left it for him to see when he got home.


And of course once he got home he came storming in the bedroom saying "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??" he was so excited. Then I saw that he had brought me home a HUGE bouquet of fresh cut flowers for our anniv. He is so sweet =) So, married a year and getting ready for a new addition....

No comments: