Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Poor Baby..

Lucca has been sick ALL week! Sunday he started coming down with a fever, and Monday morning he woke up around 3:00 with a 102 temperature! Out of nowhere! Of course I had to work for Memorial Day so Randy stayed home with him, and Lucca was just miserable and pitiful all day..lifeless and not wanting to eat or play..He actually fell asleep after TWO bites of his dinner!


Then Tuesday morning my mom said he woke up with a 103.3 temperature, even after we had been alternating giving him Motrin and Tylenol all Monday...after a couple hours it was still 102.9 so she took him to the doctor..Come to find out, he has a THROAT INFECTION! That's why his fever won't break.. he has been SOOOO pitiful!! Last night he ate pretty good dinner, and fell asleep VERY easily, but he woke up at 1:00 this morning screaming and crying and shaking with his eyes still closed... I was freaking out! When I picked him up he was scalding hot, with a 103 temp again... The doc gave him some meds and said to keep alternating the Motrin and Tylenol, but I am SOOOOO ready for him to be back to normal! I called out of work today because I was so worried about him and I had finally got him back to sleep when it was time for me to get up and ready and we didn't want to wake him.. He has just been real puny and lethargic all day today.. I am hoping his antibiotics kick in real soon! I want my hyper baby back! heh

No comments: