Monday, September 13, 2010

I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now...

I wish soooooo much that I could be a stay-at-home mom or work outta my house. I absolutely LOVE my Mondays off at the house spending time with Lucca! Today has been the perfect day! We got up around 7:30..ate breakfast.. Lucca went down for a nap around 11:30 and slept till 1ish. While he was sleeping I FINALLY sorted out our CHRISTMAS pictures from last year to send to the family lol.. yah I'm a little behind I know.. Then Lucca got up and we ate some lunch, and we have just been playing all day. I literally just watched him scoot/roll across the entire living room to get to Kali..he LOVES that cat! I took a video of him playing with her..she does so good with him! She just lays there and takes the abuse hehe.. Here are some candids from today!

He Loves his Kitty
Loves playing with her tail..

My handsome bright-eyed boy!


Kali just taking the abuse lol

Kali trying to hide from Lucca haha!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Being a SAHM is the best :-) I love taking care of the house and spending time with my monkey! I think Lucca likes spending the time with you too.. he looks SO HAPPY! You seriously have the best cat.. she's the sweetest thing with Lucca!