Saturday, November 14, 2009


Throughout your lifetime, you will have many friends that come and go...But TRUE friends are very very hard to come by... There are very few people that I can call my TRUE best friends. I know that they would have my back in any situation and I know that I can go to them and vent/talk/cry/complain, etc at any time of the day or night, and they will genuinely listen and care what I have to say. Unfortunately, it seems like as soon as I find a good friend like that, they move away =( Two of my VERY VERY best friends moved away..and both coincidentally are military wives. One moved to South Carolina and the other to Hawaii... I miss them both very very much and wish all the time that they still lived here. I miss getting to talk to them as much as we did, and definately am wishing that they could be here through this hard time with Lucca. One good friend, Meredith, the one who moved to Hawaii, just had a little boy herself, and how I wish that they could grow up together and become best buds.. Hopefully they will get to meet one day =) My friend Kim and her husband will hopefully be moving back one day, or at least somewhere close. I long for that day =) I miss my besties so much. Love yall!!

No comments: