Sunday, December 20, 2009

*Christmas Pictures 2009*

We took the kids to get professional Christmas Pictures done this weekend. My cousin Tricia had told me about a place called Portrait Innovations at the St. Johns Town Center, so we decided we would try it out. All her pics of Brynn & Grayson (her little ones) always turn out SO well, so I figured why not. I was SOOO hoping they would turn out ok, because that morning turned into a RUSH-FEST! We were running behind BIG TIME, and we late for out appt. Thank GOODNESS they didn't turn us away! Anyway, they WELL exceeded my expectations of them, and I am VERY pleased with the way they turned out. Here is a little preview:... DUN.. DUN ..DUN.....


















Hope you enjoyed looking at my little family =) Happy Holidays to Everyone!

No comments: