Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!



I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I know we did! Lucca loved opening his presents, although he was a little bit of a sleepy head Christmas morning.. Christmas Eve we went over to my parents house and helped them set up for my dad's side of the family coming over. Then we let Lucca open up presents from my parents, and he LOVED the wrapping paper. He got the hang of it after the first few. It was so fun to watch him get into it. They got him a lot of really good learning stuff and things to help him focus on sitting up and walk. AND he got a new bath seat lol!

Christmas morning, Lucca must have been too excited about santa because he didn't want to sleep ALL night! lol So he was def a sleepy head opening our presents, but he still enjoyed it. Then we went over to my mom's for my dad's side of the family Christmas. Then the day after Christmas we went over to my moms AGAIN for my mom's side of the family. Which ended up only being her one sister's family, because the others weren't able to make it.

Overall it was a really good weekend and I can't believe it has already come and gone..NOW I have to work on getting everything together for Lucca's FIRST birthday party this Saturday. I am stressing out BAD. I have already started having birthday disaster nightmares lol Hopefully everything will come together and it won't be a madhouse. Wish me luck!


Christmas Eve ..drinking my SOY MILK

Getting ready for bed


GOOD MORNING MAMA! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Patiently waiting..lol

Getting into the paper

baby einsteins!

tired of pictures



My new jumper!

playing with his super cool toys


sleepy baby..& granny came to visit (see the ORB)

Lucca's fat belly in his Christmas shirt! lol

Lucca & Mommy

Lucca & Daddy

Jas & Jade, Aunt Amy and Lucca

Lucca & Aunt Amy

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE and I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


No comments: