Monday, February 8, 2010

My FIRST Blog Award!


Thank you to Miranda from Tucci Times Three for giving me the "Beautiful Blogger Award"! What a great surprise!

With this award apparently I am supposed to share 7 things about myself, and then give the award to 7 other bloggers. Unfortunately, most of my friends do not blog, so I will be unable to give it to 7, but I will give to as many as I can!!

1. I was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL.....and I am STILL living here 24 years later!
2. I met my husband in 2005, and got married in 2007. this year we will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary!
3. I love getting pedicures, although I very rarely am able to get them!
4. I have a 13 month old son, Lucca, who is the love of my life =)
5. I am an x-ray technologist at Shands Jacksonville for going on 3 years now. (as a tech.) 5 years if you include my schooling there. I LOVE working in the trauma center and in the O.R.
6. I LOVE to shop=)
7. I LOVE to blog! Something about writing down my experiences is such a stress-reliever! And I love reading other peoples blogs as well!

Now to the giving part: Sorry I don't have 7 people to give to!

1. Miranda from Tucci Times Three - I have to re-gift back to you.. I just LOVE reading your blog! I love to laugh about your experiences and watch Tristan grow every day! I can't wait for him and Lucca to be able to play together more often. Miranda used to be my neighbor from across the street, and I was so looking forward to Lucca and Tristan playing and growing up together but they had to move away =( Hopefully we will still get to see them some before they move ever FARTHER away!

2. Lauren from My Life....Just Me...Lo. Lauren is my LLF that I met at Shands in 2008. She has definately been there for me to vent to and talk to about anything and everything. She is probably one of the funniest people I know, and I am so thankful to have her in my life. Love you Lo-Lo!

3. Tricia from bronsonrockz. Tricia is a girl that I went to high school with, and she has been through ALOT with the birth of her son, and experiences with the hospital. Her son was perfectly healthy throughout her pregnancy, and because of the negligence at the hospital when she had preeclampsia during labor, her son was born with brain injuries. She is a very strong mom and I give her major credit!

4. Michelle from Rumsey Ramblings. Michelle is also a girl from high school. Her and her husband just had a beautiful baby girl named Peyton Nicole.

5. Tracy from Our Little Family. Tracy is ALSO another girl from high school. We were not that close in school, and I'm not really sure why lol. I love reading about her and her family. She has a little boy named Max that is so stinkin cute!!

Well.. I know that isn't 7 people, but those are all the blogs that I read so go check them out and give away the "Beautiful Blogger Award" to the ones you think deserve it!!


No comments: