Thursday, May 6, 2010

Off to Paradise!

Wednesday May 5th was mine and Randy's 3rd wedding anniversary...to celebrate we are going out of town this weekend to a beachfront resort in St Pete Beach,FL. But before we head down there....my anniversary gift to Randy was tickets to TPC Sawgrass! He has been wanting to go every year since we have been together and this year I was able to snag him some tickets, thanks to one of the Ortho Docs I work with at Shands..thank you Dr. Suk!
As hard as it is for me to thoroughly enjoy playing golf... I do actually enjoy watching it.. so I am pretty excited about going...MAINLY because I am hoping to see my favorite player, PHIL MICKLESON, play! And of course I want him to win..duh! lol


Then Early Saturday morning we are headed for relaxation on the beaches! I am in such need of a relaxing vacation..! Away from work, and all the stress that comes along with it.. While we are down there we are also going to try to go to the Salvador Dali art museum and the aquarium..Hopefully the weather is nice the whole time, and HOPEFULLY the weekend DRAGS by! Hope you all have a nice weekend..I know we will!!!!
BTW..Happy 3rd Anniversary to my Hubster!!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I hope you have a GREAT anniversary!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures :-)

Yes, my blog make over did cost money, but there are different packages you can choose from. Her link is on the very bottom of my new blog - she's super nice and has done makeovers for a few friends of mine! They all love their blogs too!! :-)