Monday, May 10, 2010

Anniversary Vacay 2010

Randy & I just got back from our 3rd anniversary vacation. We had an absolute blast and of course it went by all too quick! Friday afternoon we went to TPC Sawgrass, which was SOOOOO fun! We got to see some of my favorite players, one of which being PHIL MICKELSON...who is absolutely handsome in person. lol We got sooo close to some of the players we could have reached out and touched them. It was unbelievable! Def can't wait to go again next year...

Saturday morning, we were about to leave for ST PETE BEACH when we realized that someone had stolen my GPS out of my glove compartment..yay, what a way to start a vacation right?! lol So we had to borrow my brothers...we finally made is down to ST PETE, and we stopped by the Salvador Dali Museum down there.. If you have never heard of him, he was a famous artist, who made very strange art...Unfortunately they would not allow me to bring my camera inside so I took a few pics of the outside...

The outside of the building..

A bench outside...

Clock on the bench..this clock is one of the most used items in Dali's paintings

Putting our Dali stickers on the railing outside the museum

There were over hundreds of Dali stickers on this railing!
After the Dali Museum we decided to go by a botanical garden that was nearby...It was pretty neat..lots of different unique looking plants and flowers..





After we left the garden we FINALLY got to our hotel ON THE BEACH =) It was so nice to be RIGHT there where we could walk out onto the beach.. The first night we got to watch the sun set..a first for us both, and watched it go ALL the way down...


Me sitting with a random pirate on the boardwalk.. =)

Our view of the beach from the balcony

Beautiful Sunset...

Going...

..going...
..gone..

Sunday we relaxed on the beach ALL day..Randy fished for a little while, and I literally sat on the beach and relaxed..it was soooooo nice to relax! lol I got to finish a book that a friend let me borrow MONTHS ago too.. lol I also got to people watch.. I love to do that.. I can honestly say there are some INTERESTING looking people on St Pete Beach! lol...

This bird kept trying to eat everyone's catch! he would patiently wait, then stalk them down haha

Randy trying to catch some fish..

Beautiful day at the beach!

Then today we had to come back to reality =( But I did miss my lil booger! He stayed with my parents for the weekend.. It is definitely nice to be back home in OUR own house with our little family =) Hope you enjoyed the pics from our vacation!

No comments: