Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend full of excitement!

This weekend was full of all kinds of excitement! Saturday we took Lucca down to our community pool.. Daddy was trying to teach him how to float. lol It took him a while to warm up to the water but he eventually starting splashing the water with both hands and thought it was absolutely hilarious! I definitely have an outside baby! And he LOOOVES the water!


Loves his daddy

My Boys


Floating with daddy

Chillen with Mr. Turtle

Then on Sunday, May 16th, my friend from xray school was being induced. She was expecting a little boy, and he made his debut at 6:03 pm. 20 in. long weighing 7lbs 12 oz. Welcome to the world,
Isaac Mathis Hodges!!


All of this was soo exciting and such good news, but NOTHING beats what Lucca did Sunday afternoon.... He CRAWLED/SCOOTED across the floor for the FIRST time by himself!!! It is more like a sidewinder snake crawl but I will take it!! I am soo proud of my lil booger I could cry! This was so exciting to see, and it makes me feel so hopeful that he is coming along!! I can't wait to so his therapist this morning! HOPEFULLY he will do it again for her hehe.

Here is my little sidewinder:


1 comment:

Miranda said...

I soooo wish we were still there to go to the pool together! Tristan has never been in a pool and I know that they would have a lot of fun together!

We are so excited about Lucca crawling! He's doing SO well! I know you're one proud Momma!