Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Lucca!


Wow I can't believe you are TWO years old!! Where has the time gone? I still remember EVERY little detail about your birth and the week you were born..and that was two years ago already?! lol (can you tell I'm in shock that he is 2) Before you were born I had an idea of how I wanted to live my life and what I wanted to do...God changed those plans for me when you were born and I know that we have a tough road ahead, but I/we will be there by your side the entire way, helping you in any way we can and cheering you on! I know in my heart that God has great plans for you and I can't wait to see Him work through you. These past 2 years have been the best, most emotional, stressful, exciting, awesome, incredible 2 years with you, little man. You are by far the BEST gift I have ever or could ever receive! I love you with all of my heart and more , and I can't wait see what your next year of life brings! (Hopefully crawling or walking! But thats on your own time) You are the happiest, sweetest, most loving lil guy I have ever met, and God truly blessed me by choosing me to be your mommy. We are so lucky to have you as OUR LITTLE MAN :) Mommy & Daddy love you buddy! (and so do MiMi & PawPaw, and Memaw & Papa, and EVERYONE else because you can't not help but love you!)


.::Things you have accomplished and/or experienced this past year::.

* You can get to a sitting position all by yourself and can stay there for a while!
* You are rolling EVERYWHERE...that is definitely your mode of transport!
* You officially have ALL of your teeth!
* You got your 1st haircut
* Your 1st trip to the zoo
* Your 1st trip to the beach
* Got your 1st tricycle (compliments of the anonymous husband & wife)
* You underwent anesthesia...twice! Once for your endoscopy and second for your MRI
* Perfected your "finger-pinch grasp" when eating hard foods
* Wore your 1st suit
* Sleeping around 5-8 hours at night
* You finally weigh 24.5 lbs
* You are 34 1/2 in. long
* You are still in size 5 diapers...you are so long with such a tiny little waist!
* You are getting better at chewing hard foods, but still want to swallow anything soft whole
* You finally learned and started to play peek-a-boo on your own without us having to put something over your face every time.. you do it yourself!

.::Things you Love::.

* You are OBSESSED with Kali's tail!
* Mardi Graw beads lol ( they got you to sit up for the first time!)
* Swinging
* Mashed Potatoes
* Diced Apples and Carrots
* Cheerios
* FLOUNDER! (from Sam's St Johns Seafood)
* Playing ball
* You love to laugh (and you have the cutest giggles)
* Kicking mommy & Paw-Paw ( a game that Paw-Paw started)
* Your binky
* Chewing on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!
* To keep Mommy up all night because you obviously do not need more than 3 hours of sleep to be good to go!

No comments: