Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Well 2010 is FINALLY over! This year flew by in some aspect, and it definitely was a crappy year! For us anyway.. I really really hope that 2011 has some better stuff in store for the McLendon family! Some of my resolutions that I have come up with for 2011 are:

*Establish a closer relationship with God & put ALL my trust and faith in HIM.
*Try to stress less
*Spend more quality time with my little man
*Spend more family time doing things outside the house
*Pray more
*Get back in church

These are just a few of the things I am going to try and accomplish for this year. Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years and that 2011 treats you well!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hey girly!
I just wanted you to know I gave you an award over at my blog :-)
http://hanginloosewiththetuccis.blogspot.com/