Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Events




 Lucca was also selected to be in the Womens' Board Fashion Show for Wolfson Children's Hospital. Last week we had his "fitting" at Belk. He is going to be SO cute! Here are a few of the outfits he tried on.
I cannot believe how fast my little boy is growing up! He is already in Pre-K and will be 4 two months from today.... I need time to Sllloooowwww down!
I am definitely really appreciating the time Lucca and I spend together by taking him out and about and doing any and everything I can with him. Last week after the fitting I took him to Petsmart, hoping they would have some puppies out but they didn't. But he really enjoyed watching the birds fly around and the lizards trying to climb up the glass when he touched it.  I'm thinking about taking him to a puppy store next week so he can play with them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your decision to make traditions for Lucca regardless of his understanding of them now is awesome! I completely understand... My daughter is 4 and also has P-MS. For the first few years I felt the EXACT same way about holidays. I didn't do those special things because I didn't think she "got it" anyways. It wasn't until my son was born that I started to do more things with them and Lily loves it! Does she get it? Maybe not, but it is still fun for her. You seem like you're doing an awesome job at being a wonderful mom to Lucca. Keep it up!

Schauss Family Happenings said...

So proud of you Lyndsey! Lucca looks so stinkin' happy in every single picture. ADORABLE. Love the pumpkins.