Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So far So good..

So since the visit with the GI Doctor we have had Lucca on prevasid now THREE times a day and so far it seems to be doing the job. He isn't screaming anymore when he eats (99.9% of the time) AND his gassiness isnt near as bad as night. He is now drinking formula again, which is a RELIEF that we finally found one he will tolerate AND like at the same time. No more puking yay! heh. He is getting so big. We go for his 9 month appt on the 24th of this month. He is getting so ticklish, it is hilarious. He is also starting to have more and more nights where he sleeps longer and better! I love him! My dad took this picture of Lucca on his camera phone and it is officially my favorite picture of him!



We are going to Sea World this weekend for Valencia's birthday, so I am hopin for a good weekend of fun, but I am going to miss my little man =( We are leavin him with my parents because I don't think he will be able to handle being out in the sun and all his meds having to be refrigerated, etc. I think it will be easier to let my parents keep him but I wish he could come, or I could stay behind =( Hopefully he will be a good boy!

No comments: