Thursday, November 19, 2009

So blessed.

I am so thankful and happy that even thought Lucca is going through all of these G.I. issues, that he is still such a happy, loving lil baby. He will puke on you and then look up at you and laugh =) It makes me feel so good to know that at least he isn't hurting anymore..or at least as much as he was before the prevasid. I love that lil guy so much! He is such a little stinker. He is trying to sit up ALL the time. He HATES being flat or layin back. He wants to see whats going on, and while the is making him puke more, I am also happy that he is trying and showing more effort, and actually doing a pretty darn good job of holdin himself for longer periods of time. He is startin to play games with us, he LOVES peek-a-boo. He CRACKS up. I love it! And he is SOO obsessed with his toes lol. They are ALWAYS in his mouth or his hands. So funny. He is such a blessing and I love watching him grow and figure new things out every day. =)

he looks just like his daddy right here lol
the BIG boy highchair @ Applebees

No comments: