Thursday, November 26, 2009



We had SUCH a good Thanksgiving today =) We went out to my aunt's house on black creek and were able to get everyone on my dad's side of the family together. We haven't all been together in a long time! My p-paw thinks this is going to be his last holiday season so he wanted to et everyone together. Lucca did SO well. He ate mashed potatos AND mac-n-cheese, and didn't choke or thow them back up right away lol. I'm so proud of my lil man eatin table foods =) The food was SO good. After we ate, my dad and my neices and nephew and the rest of the kids all went out and played kickball and volleyball while the "older people" went fishing and sat around talking. My aunt and uncle live RIGHT off of Black Creek and they built a dock, so we all went out there and sat by the fire. It was a really nice, relaxing day. Lucca was such a good boy and didn't cry ONCE. I am so thankful to have a wonderful, loving family. Hopefully we will all be able to get together for Christmas as well! Hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving! God Bless!
Lucca's First Thanksgiving, 2009




No comments: