Sunday, January 24, 2010

McLendon Family Introduction

I saw this on a friend of mines blog, so I figured why not?! =)


My name is Lyndsay. obviously =) I was born in Jacksonville, FL on August 30,1985...Which would make me..24 years old. I have a younger brother and an older half-sister. I graduated high-school from Trinity Christian Academy in 2003, and then went on to get my AA from FCCJ. In 2005 I started the Shands Jacksonville School of Radiologic Technology and graduated in 2007. I am still currently working at Shands and probably will be for the rest of my life lol. My dream job would either be, being a stay-at-home mom, or a CSI. (dream big right?)


I met my husband, Randy in 2005, while I was working at TGI Fridays. He proposed a year later, and then another year later, on May 5th, 2007, we got married. He was also born in Jacksonville, FL in October of 1978. He works for Winn-Dixie Logistics and is currently trying to pursue a career in some type of Logistics Management. He loves to go to the gym every chance he gets, and is a very good golfer!

(notice the raccoon in the back? lol)


Like I said, We got married May 5th, 2007 (yes on Cinco de Mayo). We got married at Evangel Temple and had our reception at the Ramona Pavilion. It was such great night with great friends! Never forget that night. We went to Mexico for our Honeymoon, how appropriate right?

We went to an ALL INCLUSIVE resort that was absolutely AMAZING. Can't wait to go back someday!




We have a son, Lucca Randall, who just turned one year on December 29th. He is the ABSOLUTE love of my life. I never knew being a Mommy would be so fulfilling. I love him more than life itself =) Watching him grow everyday is the most amazing thing, and I can't wait to watch him walk and talk and tell me that he loves me. He is a total blessing.
The BEST day of my life =)






Last but not least, is our lil Kali girl.


April 2008 When we first got her.

2009

I was so paranoid that I wasn't going to be able to get pregnant, that Randy bought Kali for me..a month later we were pregnant with Lucca lol! She is a Bengal cat that we bought from a Bengal breeder. She is the BEST pet by far. The breeder told us that they are usually either lap cats, or frisky. She is BOTH. Love her! Her birthday is the day BEFORE Lucca's so it makes it really easy to remember birthdays around here =)




And By the way....we are a FLORIDA GATOR FAMILY!!!
Now introduce YOUR family!


No comments: