Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weddings, Baby Showers & a Surprise Ending!!

One of our Shand's students that just graduated in August got married last night at Oakleaf Plantation. Congrats to Kandis & Wally Johns!!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I wish you the best of luck in your marriage!!

Here are just a FEW pictures from their wedding last night:
Aimee, Victoria, & Me

Nikki, Aimee, Lauren, Me, Victoria
Me & My LLF

Kandis & her daddy walking down the aisle...she made such a beautiful bride!

Kandis & Wally saying their vows

Making it Official!
First Dance as Husband & Wife

Chris & I at the reception
Then this morning...I threw my friend, KT, a baby shower for her little one that is due in Jan! She is not finding out the sex of the baby so we went with a neutral theme for the shower... and how perfect was it that I found a theme that said "Mommys Little Peanut" !! since that is what her and her husband call the baby :) Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures because I was busy trying to keep everything flowing, but I did get a few!!
The full banner

Close up of the banner without the elephants in it

The cake! it turned out so cute!

One of the food tables


Some of the favors my mom and & I put together :)


Thennn.... after the shower was over and everyone left, a lady I work with stuck around for a little bit so her son, Ian, & Lucca could play. They were so funny together! Lucca's favorite toy is his beads, and Ian seems to really enjoy them too!! It was so cute watching them play with the beads together.. then one time Ian took the beads and had them sitting by him and Lucca just SAT RIGHT UP all by himself to get the beads from Ian!!! That was the FIRST time he has done it with NO help!! I was such an exciting moment for us and I am such a proud mommy!! Definitely an exciting thing and one more milestone to mark off the list! Thank you for assisting in hitting that milestone Mr. Ian!!

Getting SOOOO excited about the beads

What's up Mom?!

Lucca & Ian just hangin out



Lucca sitting up for the first time EVER by himself!!! I am SO PROUD!

No comments: