Saturday, February 26, 2011

Prayer

I am a strong believer in this saying:

"When life knocks you down on your knees.., just remember that you are in the PERFECT position to pray."

That is so true, and I am definitely experiencing that need alot lately.. It seems like alot of stuff is going on that has me really stressed out and I feel like each step I make forward I get knocked backwards 10 more feet. I know that God doesn't give us anything more than we can handle, but sometimes I just wanna ask for Him to give me a break! lol I feel like I can only be SO strong, and I'm hitting that point of very close to losing my strength and no knowing what to do.. I wish God could just give me an answer clear as day so I could know without a doubt. I HAVE to be strong for Lucca, so all this other stuff that is bringing me down needs to stop!!

Trying hard to focus on this Bible verse..

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:11 I think that is one of my motivations...

No comments: