Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I am so very thankful for my dad.. I know most everyone says that about their fathers, but seriously and truly.. I couldn't have asked for a better, more loving, more amazing Father. I love him with ALL MY HEART and am so blessed that he loves being a part in my lil man's life. He has ALWAYS been there through the good times and the bad, and taught me everything I know today about the Lord, and working, and respect, etc.




You (and Mom) are so involved with Lucca's Therapies and Medical visits, and I am so thankful for that as well. That little boy couldn't ask for better grandparents who love him to pieces :)

Thank you so much Dad for being the wonderful, spiritual man that you are. Don't ever change. I am so thankful for how involved you are in Lucca's life, and he couldn't ask for a better "Paw-Paw". We love you !!

No comments: