Thursday, July 21, 2011

God is SO good!

We have really been stressing out the past couple of weeks about how we were going to come up with money for Lucca's equipment. We had a meeting with Early steps on Monday, that didn't seem to go that well from my perspective... so I have been trying not to worry and know that God will somehow provide when we least expect it...and today I go a phone call from the lady at Early Steps saying that they approved the request for Lucca's wheelchair and they are going to help pay the remaining balance on it! Praise the Lord! That's one less piece of equipment cost that we have to worry about!

Also, I applied for CMS (Children's Medical Services) for Lucca a few weeks ago,knowing that we would most likely be denied for making too much money, but figured why not... So I was beginning to think that since I hadn't heard anything back from them that maybe my application just got pushed to the side somewhere... Luckily I checked my SPAM mail last night and didn't delete all like I usually do, and saw that I had an email from CMS.. It said that she had my application and just needed some additional information about our yearly out-of-pocket costs for Lucca. This morning she e-mailed me back saying that Lucca qualified! PRAISE THE LORD AGAIN!!! This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G news! because I totally didn't think he would... and it's FREE! So we can use it as Lucca's secondary insurance AND they might help pick up some costs of his equipment! This couldn't have come at a better time, but I shouldn't have expected any less from my God. He is amazing and always takes care of his children! I thank the Lord so much for this amazing, incredible blessing!! We just have to trust in Him that he will provide, and he will!

No comments: